carolesrandomlife

carolesrandomlife

Sisters in Love by Melissa Foster

Sisters in Love - Melissa Foster

This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I really enjoyed this book. I haven't read a lot of Melissa Foster's books yet but I have enjoyed the ones that I have read so I was pretty excited to give this one a try. I found it really easy to slip into this story and really enjoyed getting to watch Danica and Blake get to know each other. I found this book to be a very easy listen.

Danica is a therapist and she has always been the responsible one. She is really conservative with just about everything in her life from what she wears to how she behaves. Blake owns a ski shop with his best friend. He is also known as a player. He has no trouble finding women to keep him company and he seems to have company quite often. When tragedy strikes and his world is turned upside down, Blake finds that he wants more out of life.

I really liked the characters in this book. Danica and Blake were both great and I loved the fact that they grew a lot over the course of the story. I really felt like I was on a journey with both of them and they were very different people at the end of the book than they were at the beginning. I thought that they had wonderful chemistry with each other and I thought that they made a great pair. I thought that the secondary characters were equally well done and I am really excited to read their stories in future installments in the series.

I thought that B.J. Harrison did a fantastic job with the narration. This was the first time that I have had the opportunity to listen to this narrator and I found him very easy to listen to. I thought that he did a great job with all of the character voices and I thought that he was able to add a lot of emotion into his reading. I think that his narration added to my overall enjoyment of the story.

I would recommend this book to fans of contemporary romance. I thought that this was a wonderfully emotional romance that was filled with wonderful characters. I look forward to reading more of Melissa Foster's work soon.

I received a copy of this audiobook from the author/publicist.