carolesrandomlife

carolesrandomlife

Three Promises: The Billionaire Bachelors

Three Promises: The Billionaire Bachelors - Lily Everett Please note: This book contains 3 novellas published in 2014. This is not a new original story!

This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life

I really enjoyed reading Lily Everett's Billionaire Bachelors novellas so when I was offered an early copy of the fourth book in the series, I grabbed it right away. When I actually started to read this book, I figured out right away that this was not a new book at all. This book is really just an omnibus of the three novellas that I read two years ago with an added epilogue. I jumped ahead to the epilogue and didn't find it to be worthwhile at all.

If you haven't read the novellas, they are really nice stories that can each be read in a couple of hours and I would recommend this book. I remember reading each of them while I sat with my mother during her chemotherapy treatments and they were a nice way to pass the time. If you have read the novellas, you will want to skip this one because there isn't really anything new that adds anything to the story.

I do think that the way that this book is being presented is very misleading. It was marked as book #4 in the series on Goodreads and at every retailer that I checked. The description does not mention anything about this being a repackaging of works that were published two years ago. I really do wish that publishers would be very clear any time a new publication is simply a re-issue of previously published material. I really feel bad for any fans of Lily Everett that purchase this book only to find that it contains material that they have already read and purchased.

I received an advance reader edition of this book from St. Martin's Press via NetGalley for the purpose of providing an honest review.