carolesrandomlife

carolesrandomlife

Fowl Language: Welcome to Parenting

Fowl Language: Welcome to Parenting - Brian Gordon This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life.

I have seen these comics floating around the internet and have enjoyed them. When I saw that there was a whole book of this comic, I knew that I had to take a look. A lot of the comics featured in this book were the same ones that I had seen online but I thought that this was such a fun little book of comics.

The thing that I love about this comic is that not only are they funny, they are easy to relate to. I have kids and I could see myself on just about every single page in this book. My youngest is in high school so I am at the point in my life where I am not dealing with some of these issues anymore but I will never forget what it was like when they were younger. Don't get me wrong - My children are still frustrating but in different ways now that they are older.

I highly recommend this book to all parents or really anyone who has spent a lot of time with young kids. I think that this book would be a wonderful gift for parents of toddlers who probably need a good laugh. I will definitely be on the look out for future installments of this comic strip.

I received an advanced reader copy of this book from Andrews McMeel Publishing via NetGalley for the purpose of providing an honest review.

Initial Thoughts
I loved this little book of comics.