carolesrandomlife

carolesrandomlife

Project Pandora by Aden Polydoros

Project Pandora (an Assassin Fall novel) - Aden Polydoros

This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I liked this book. I decided to read this book because I really liked the premise of the story. While there were parts of the book that were really exciting, this was never a book that was hard for me to put down. I did want to see how everything would work out but I just didn't feel a rush to get there. In the end I thought that it was a pretty good story.

There were some things that I really liked about this book. I thought that the overall concept was very exciting. Teenage assassins? Yes, please! The backstory about how this organization started and how everything worked were some of my favorite parts of the book along with some of the sections of the book when the agents were on the job. I liked those parts of the book enough that I really wish that there had been more of them. I thought that the action scenes in the book were very exciting and really enjoyed all of them.

There were also some things about the book that I didn't like quite as much. I think that there were probably too many points of view in this book. Some of the points of view were really quite similar. I don't think that having four different points of view helped this book at all. I really preferred the parts of the story that gave us Hades point of view a lot more than any of the others. I think that it really slowed the book down to have so many different points of view. I had a few other issues with motivation and coincidences.

I would recommend this book to anyone who thinks the concept sounds interesting. This was an exciting story with quite a few interesting twists. I am a bit on the fence on whether I will continue this series or not at this point but I am definitely open to reading more of Aden Polydoros work in the future.

I received a review copy of this book from Entangled Teen.

Initial Thoughts
I liked this one and thought the concept was exciting. I did find the book rather easy to set aside at times. I enjoyed Hades point of view in the story much more than the other three characters.